We all like to chill out in the evenings, so why not reflect this in our snacking? These 3 Keelings recipes are as chilled as the laziest of evenings.
A light fluffy snack which tastes every bit as delicious as it looks.
- 500g Keelings raspberries.
- 160g macadamia nuts.
- 230ml water.
- 1 teaspoon lime juice.
- 2 tablespoons of honey.
- 2 1/4 teaspoons of gelatine powder.
- Add the macadamia nuts, water, lime juice, and honey into food processor and blitz for 1 minute, until smooth.
- Heat the gelatine with 2 tablespoons of water over a medium heat – stirring continuously – until gelatine has completely dissolved.
- Add the gelatine and raspberries into the processor and blitz again for 1 min. Strain the mixture through a sieve and discard the pulp.
- Freeze the mixture for 45 mins and serve with Keelings raspberries or strawberries for a delicious treat!
Chia seed & yoghurt grapes
- Keelings grapes.
- 3 tablespoons of chia seeds.
- 150g low-fat vanilla Greek yoghurt.
- As many toothpicks as you have grapes.
- Poke each grape with a toothpick, in the end opposite to the stem.
- Make sure the yoghurt is free of lumps by stirring.
- Pour chia seeds in a small bowl.
- Dip grapes into yoghurt and then dip into the seeds. Place on a chopping board lined with parchment and repeat for all grapes.
- Freeze grapes for 90 mins, serve and enjoy.
Like to chill out with a snack after hard day? These Keelings blueberry milk-pops could be right up your street!
- 400g Keelings blueberries.
- 200ml semi-skimmed milk.
- 400g tin of light condensed milk.
- Blitz blueberries in a food processor until smooth.
- Mix the blueberries in with the milk and condensed milk.
- Pour the mixture into ice lolly moulds and insert sticks into bottom.
- Secure the moulds and place in freezer for 4-5 hours, until frozen solid.