Nothing beats Irish strawberries! Keelings recipes will have you swooning for strawberries all over again!
Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding
You just have to try out this Strawberry chia seed pudding – healthy-eating never tasted so good!
- 170g Keelings strawberries
- 3 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup
- 200ml almond milk
1. In a small bowl, mash the strawberries with a fork.
2. Stir in the chia seeds, vanilla, maple syrup and coconut sugar.
3. Pour in the almond milk and stir together.
4. Cover the mixture and refrigerate for a 2-3 hours.
5. When ready to serve top with any remaining berries and enjoy!
This Keelings strawberry rice-cake is perfect when looking for a quick, but healthy, snack. It can’t be beat!
- 65g Keelings strawberries – quartered
- 60ml low-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 2 rice cakes
- Spread the yoghurt over the two rice-cakes – spread right to the edges.
- Top each of the cakes with the Keelings strawberries (sprinkling some granola on the top transforms this treat into the perfect breakfast-on-the-go).
Add a little twist of the Orient to your Keelings strawberries, this fruit sushi recipe is as easy as it is delicious!
- 1 punnet of Keelings strawberries
- 1 Melon
- 2 tablespoons of honey
1. Chop off the top and bottom of the melon and cut away the rind.
2. With a sharp knife, cut off thin slices of melon by pairing down the side length-ways.
3. Vertically chop the strawberries into quarters.
4. Pour any excess juices on your chopping board into a small bowl with the honey & set aside.
5. Assemble the sushi by laying slices of melon on the board, horizontally placing 3 strawberry lengths at the base of the melon and rolling together.
6. Serve with the honey dipping sauce.
Strawberry & Spinach Salad
- 120g Keelings strawberries – halved
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 20g pine nuts
- 40g feta cheese- crumbled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 1kg of spinach
- 1 Avocado – chopped
- 1/2 red onion – chopped
- Small handful of chopped parsley
- Small handful of chopped basil
- Melt the butter in a pan – over a medium-high heat. Add the pine nuts and cook for 1 min – stirring continuously.
- Remove pan from cooker and stir in the feta cheese.
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, salt & pepper, spinach, avocado, onion, parsley and basil.
- Pour the nut and feta mixture over the spinach and top with strawberries. Toss to combine and serve!