Ballyfree Turkey Sausage & Bacon Breakfast Hash
- 3 Ballyfree turkey sausages, cut into chunks
- 3 Ballyfree turkey rashers, roughly chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cooked sweet potato, cubed
- 2 eggs
- Small bunch flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 180°C / 160°C fan assisted / gas 4.
- Place an oven-proof skillet or pan over medium high heat then add about 1 tbsp oil to the pan. Lower heat to medium then add the turkey sausage pieces and cook for 2-3 minutes until golden.
- Add the turkey bacon, onion and garlic. Cook until onion is soft, stirring occasionally.
- Add the cooked sweet potato, gently tossing with other ingredients, and cook further 4-5 minutes.
- Create two wells in the hash mixture then crack an egg into each well. Bake in the pre-heated oven until the eggs are cooked to your liking, about 8-10 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and smoked paprika. Serve immediately.