Welcome to episode two of “The Italian Job”, our Chef Recipe Series with Catherine Fulvio. In our second instalment you will learn how to make a classic Peach Bellini.A twist on the refreshing classic cocktail created by Giuseppe Cipriani, founder of Harry’s Bar in Venice, Italy.
Holding true to her Italian roots Catherine Fulvio from will showcase a unique selection of Italian themed-recipe.
Our Chef Recipe Series will feature Catherine’s recipes ranging from a simple Bellini to Roasted Cod with Red Pepper and Fennel Sauce to a Panna Cotta with Plum and Berry Compote.
- 3 very ripe peaches, peeled, de stoned and roughly chopped or 1 tin of peaches
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 bottle Prosecco
- Mint sprigs, to decorate
- Place the peaches and sugar in a food processor and blend until smooth. Set aside in the fridge to chill.
- Pour the peach purée into champagne flutes, then carefully pour in the Prosecco.
- Stir gently and decorate with a sprig of mint.
- Disclaimer: For over 18’s only. For more information on alcohol please visit www.drinkaware.ie