Manor Farm Chicken Meatballs With Courgetti
- 400g chicken mince.
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ lemon zest and juice
- Flat leaf parsley and thyme
- Salt and pepper to season
- Sauce :
- 3 cloves of garlic,
- 2 x 400 g tins of quality chopped tomatoes,
- 1 teaspoon sugar, optional.
- Courgettes or premade courgetti.
Preparation / Cooking Steps:
- Combine all the ingredients and make little meatballs.
- Fry all of the chicken meatballs until cooked through.
- To make the sauce, gently fry garlic in a frying pan with a tablespoon of olive oil. Add in tomatoes and ½ tsp of brown sugar. Cook for 10 mins or until reduced down.
- Add the meatballs to the tomato sauce and serve on a bed of courgetti.