If you are looking for a delicious sandwich that will keep you full then you need to try the Dubliner Cheese Club Sandwich! You can watch the step by step video on our Facebook page here.
- 2 slices bread, toasted
- Baby gem lettuce, rinsed & dried
- Smoked bacon rashers, cooked
- Chicken breast, cooked and sliced
- Tomato, sliced
- Ground black pepper
- Dubliner Sliced Vintage Cheese
- Spread butter over one slice of toasted bread and spread mayonnaise on the second slice.
- Arrange single layers of the lettuce, bacon, chicken and tomato on one of the bread slices, then season with black pepper. Finally, place slices of Dubliner Sliced Vintage Cheese on top then close the sandwich with the second slice of toasted bread.