Keelings’ recipe for White Chocolate & Raspberry Blondies is absolutely delicious! This is a great recipe to get the kids involved with. Perfect for a party or weekend treat!
- 250 g Plain flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 175 g Unsalted butter, softened
- 300 g Light brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 100 g White chocolate chips
- 125 g Raspberries
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/gas 4 and line a 23cm square tin with parchment paper.
- Sift together dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl, set aside.
- Use an electric mixer to beat together butter and sugar in a large bowl until pale in colour. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat for another 1-2 minutes until pale and creamy in colour.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix with the electric mixer just until incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips & half the raspberries.
- Spoon into prepared dish, spread the batter out with the back o a spoon, making the top level, and then press remaining raspberries into the mixture.
- Bake for 34-36 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Leave to cool in the pan before removing from pan then cutting.