Say a berry special thank you to Mum with Keelings this Mother’s Day
With Mother’s day just around the corner, Keelings is here to help you show your Mum how much you care. Why not take a step outside the card and chocolates norm and treat her to a healthy but tasty fruity breakfast with this delicious recipe from Keelings. After all Mothers are:
M – Minding you always, if near or afar
O – Over the top – always making a fuss over you
T – Thoughtful – you are always forefront of her thoughts
H – Heart – she loves you more than you know
E – Excited – every time you call her or visit
R – Reliable – she is always there, your best friend
So this Mother’s Day roll up those sleeves and put on your baking hat. Keelings platter will do the trick to add a juicy flavour to some delicious breakfast pancakes. Available inTesco, SuperValu, Dunnes Stores, Spar & Eurospar retailed at €5.00, look out for our special Mother’s Day packs.
Keelings Fruity Pancakes
- Keelings Fruit Platter
- 125g Plain Flour
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 pint Milk
- Oil for frying
- Sieve flour and salt into a bowl
- Add the egg and milk, and beat well together until it’s a smooth batter
- Pour batter into a jug and allow sit for approx. 30mins
- Oil your pan and pour the batter into the pan
- Fry until golden brown then sprinkle the pancakes with sliced strawberries, blueberries, grapes, & raspberries and add a dollop of natural yogurt for a little taste of heaven – delicious.
Keelings is a family owned Irish company. Our family’s expertise in growing dates back to 1926 when we established our farm and in the 1930s, we began growing fruits and salads and supplying them to the local Dublin markets. With such a long history of growing, we like to think we know a thing or two about fruit and we look forward to sharing our knowledge, passion and love for healthy produce and recipes with you and your family.