Catherine Fulvio has teamed up with Whirlpool to create a collection of recipes capturing flavours from around the world.
Check out her delicious French Raspberry & Vanilla Clafoutis recipe. This classic French dessert is quite simple to prepare and fruits can be swapped depending on the season.
- 200g raspberries
- 3 eggs
- 2 yolks only
- ½ tsp vanilla bean paste
- 250ml cream
- 100ml milk
- 3 tbsp flour
- 60g caster sugar
- Icing sugar, to dust
- Edible flowers, to decorate (optional)
- Preheat the Whirlpool 6th sense oven to 170°C/150°C.
- Brush 6 ramekins with a little melted butter.
- To make the clafoutis, place the raspberries into the ramekins
- To make the filling, whisk the eggs and egg yolks very well and add the vanilla bean paste.
- Continue to whisk, pour in the cream, flour and sugar and whisk well.
- Pour over the berries and place them on a tray and into the oven to cook gently for about 16 to 18 minutes or until set and lightly golden on top.
- To serve, lightly dust with icing sugar and decorate with edible flowers if using.
For more delicious recipes from Catherine Fulvio for Whirlpool, visit their website.