Manor Farm’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps
These healthy chicken lettuce wraps are perfect for family meal time and super easy to make!
- 3 to 5 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 x 400g pack Manor Farm Chicken Mince
- 2 teaspoons cooking oil, divided
- 8 mushrooms, chopped small
- 1/2 tin water chestnuts, drained and chopped small
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 2 small heads cos/gem lettuce
- Combine 3 tablespoons of the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and sesame oil in a small bowl and whisk.
- Heat a teaspoon of oil in a pan over medium heat. Fry the Manor Farm Chicken Mince until cooked (10-12 minutes). Break up chicken as you cook. Transfer to a clean bowl.
- With the remaining oil in the pan cook the mushrooms, water chestnuts, garlic and ginger as required until tender (4-5 minutes).
- Transfer the cooked chicken back to the pan with vegetables and half of the scallions.
- Pour the sauce over the top of the chicken mixture and stir to coat. Cook until you hear bubbling and sauce is warmed through, taste and add hoisin sauce as required.
- Break off lettuce leaves and arrange on a plate with scallions.
- To serve place a spoonful of the chicken mixture in the middle of a lettuce leaf and top with scallions.