Dubliner Courgette Fritters
These little fritters make a great lunch or snack. They taste great hot or cold. Kids will love them and this is a great recipe to get them involved with.
Makes 9 – 12 fritters (depending on size)
- 2 Courgettes, grated
- 85g flour
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 eggs
- 100g Dubliner Lighter White, grated
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Place all ingredients together in a large bowl then mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium high heat, when hot lower temperature to medium heat then add a drizzle of olive oil.
- Drop large spoonful’s of mixture into the pan, use the back of the spoon to flatten fritters slightly, then cook for about 4 minutes. Flip fritters over and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Leave cooked fritters to drain on paper towel while you cook the remaining mixture.
- Delicious served with a dollop of sour cream.
This post is Sponsored by Dubliner Cheese