Dubliner Cheese Pepperoni Crisps
These little bites are super easy to make and perfect for a little snack. What’s more is they are keto friendly.
- Sliced Pepperoni
- Dubliner Vintage Cheese, grated
- Fresh chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200°C / 180°C fan assisted and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Arrange pepperoni slices on baking tray, making sure there’s about 3cm between each one.
- Place a small mound of grated Dubliner cheese on each slice, then sprinkle with fresh chives.
- Bake until the cheese is melted and the edges are crispy, about 4-6 minutes.
- Remove from oven and transfer hot pepperoni crisps with a spatula to a tray or plate lined with paper towel to drain for 1-2 minutes.
- Can be enjoyed while still warm or completely cooled.
This recipe post is sponsored.