Make omelette interesting with this cheesy spin on an old favourite. Courtesy of Rowena Dumlao-Giardina https://www.apronandsneakers.com/2012/04/agretti-pine-nut-ricotta-frittata-rolls.html
Basil, Pine Nut & Ricotta Frittata RollsAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 3-4 eggs
- pinch salt
- 60g Parmesan, grated
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 150g ricotta
- Handful basil leaves click on ingredient to find out more.
- pinch nutmeg
- Handful pine nuts
- Whisk eggs with salt and one tablespoon of Parmesan.
- Heat the oil in a large pan. When it's hot, pour half the egg in and swirl around to coat the pan to create a very thin omelette. Repeat with the second half of the egg mixture.
- Chop the basil finely, and transfer to a bowl with the ricotta and nutmeg. Season with salt and mix well.
- Put the ricotta mixture on the omelette and spread evenly with a knife. Sprinkle one tablespoon Parmesan on top.
- Roll the omelette and repeat the process with the other one. Slice the omelette rolls into rounds and serve.
Thu, 04 Mar 2021
Wed, 24 Feb 2021
Thu, 18 Feb 2021
Thu, 11 Feb 2021
Tue, 09 Feb 2021