Whip up a batch of cherry muffins in a jiffy with this delicious recipe. Courtesy of Stork. Stork, Ireland’s most trusted home baking brand, has introduced Stork Easy to Mix Baking Liquid, a new liquid format of Stork which is easy-to-use and quicker to blend, saving time and effort when baking.
Cherry & Almond MuffinsAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 175g Stork Baking Liquid
- 175g golden caster sugar
- 300g self raising flour, sieved
- 3 medium eggs
- 5 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 250g fresh cherries, stoned and quartered
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4. Place 12 muffin cases into a muffin tray.
- Add all the ingredients except the cherries into a bowl, and beat with a wooden spoon until the mixture is smooth.
- Reserve some cherries for decoration and fold the remainder into the mixture. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the cakes spring back when touched in the centre.
- Divide mixture evenly between the paper cases, and decorate the tops with remaining cherries.
- Dust with icing sugar to serve.