A tiramisu in a trifle? Yes, it is just as amazing as it sounds! Courtesy of Rowena Dumlao-Giardina https://www.apronandsneakers.com/2011/12/amarena-mascarpone-trifle.html
Cherry & Mascarpone TrifleAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Intermed..
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- Make the coffee and allow to cool. Mix in the brandy and sugar an set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the mascarpone, cream, cherry syrup, chopped cherries & chocolate chips, keeping some cherries and chocolate aside for later.
- Prepare the individual bowls. Dip the ladyfingers in the coffee mixture, just long enough to absorb the liquid but not too long that they become soggy. Layer them on the bottom of the bowls. Cut them to pieces if you have to, to make them fit.
- Spoon the mascarpone mixture on top of the ladyfingers. Cover the biscuits. Repeat the layering again. The last layer should be the mascarpone mixture. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips cherries.
- Cover with cling film and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.