Amoy Chicken Peanut Satay Skewers, the perfect Chinese starter or main
Chicken Peanut Satay SkewersAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 x 300g packs Amoy Straight to Wok medium noodles
- 2 sachets of Amoy Peanut Satay Stir Fry Sauce
- 1/2 x 400ml can Amoy Reduced Fat Coconut Milk
- 4 tbsp Amoy Reduced Salt Soy Sauce
- 1 - 2 tsp chilli flakes
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 150g mangetout, sliced (a handful)
- 150g baby corn, sliced (a handful)
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Mix Amoy Satay Sauce with Amoy Coconut Milk, Amoy Soy Sauce and chilli flakes.
- Thread the chicken onto 8 skewers and grill for 8-10 minutes until cooked, basting with half of the satay coconut sauce.
- Meanwhile stir fry the vegetables in a hot wok with the oil until tender. Add the noodles and remaining sauce and cook until the noodles are separated.
- Serve the noodles with the skewers on top with any sauce from the grilled chicken.
- Tip: If using wooden skewers soak in water for 20 minutes to prevent them from burning.
Thu, 04 Mar 2021
Wed, 24 Feb 2021
Thu, 18 Feb 2021
Thu, 11 Feb 2021
Tue, 09 Feb 2021