Amoy Chicken Prawn Lo-Mein Noodle Stir Fry – this dish is a quick and easy dish to whip up but tastes great.
Chicken Prawn Lo-Mein Noodle Stir FryAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 inch piece of fresh root ginger, peeled and grated
- 6 (100g) fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced (other mushrooms can also be used)
- 100g tender broccoli stems, sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 1 packet Amoy Chow Mein Stir Fry Sauce
- 2 x 150g packs of Amoy Thread Fine Noodles
- 150g cooked large black tiger prawns
- 1 tablespoon Amoy Dark Soy Sauce
- Prepare the vegetables.
- Heat a wok over high heat. Add the sunflower oil, swirling to coat the side of the wok. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 30 seconds, stirring quickly to release their aroma. Follow quickly with the mushrooms and broccoli. Cook, tossing, for 40 seconds.
- Add the Amoy Chow Mein Stir Fry Sauce and Amoy Thread Fine Noodles and stir together. Add the cooked tiger prawns and continue to toss gently to fuse together the flavours. Finally, season with a splash of Amoy Dark Soy Sauce. Take off the heat. Ladle and divide between serving plates, garnish, and eat immediately.
- Ching’s Top Tip: Sprinkle dried chilli flakes to give the dish an extra pop of heat, or add a sliced spring onion and toss in with the prawns to give a fresh, oniony bite at the end.
Thu, 04 Mar 2021
Wed, 24 Feb 2021
Thu, 18 Feb 2021
Thu, 11 Feb 2021
Tue, 09 Feb 2021