Coconut & Red Berry Smoothie Bowl. Smoothie bowls change up your usual smoothie to something fun to make and eat. It’s easy to substitute non-dairy ingredients and you can make this year-round using fresh or frozen fruit. Coconut & red berries are a delicious combination! Watch our step by step video here.
Coconut & Red Berry Smoothie BowlAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
For the smoothie:
- 260g coconut flavoured yoghurt
- 125ml milk of choice (coconut for extra flavour)
- 150g fresh or frozen strawberries & raspberries
- 30g vanilla protein powder, optional
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Desiccated or shaved coconut
- Sliced strawberry
- Raspberry halves
- 1 square
- 70% dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- Chia seeds
- Combine smoothie ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Tip: Your smoothie will be thicker if using frozen berries, and if you like, you could also freeze your milk in an ice-cube tray to help get a lovely thick consistency. Tip: You can also add a drizzle of honey for a little more sweetness.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl, then decorate with coconut, strawberry slices, raspberry halves, chocolate and chia seeds. Or anything else you fancy!