Courtesy of top celebrity TV chef Edward Hayden.
Edward’s Special Chocolate Biscuit CakeAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (3.5 /5)
- 81 ratings
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 4oz/110g butter
- 8oz/225g dark chocolate
- 1lb/450g Selection of biscuits or bars (Digestive, Rich Tea, Twix, Gingernuts, Mars Bars, Toffeepops)
- Lightly grease a 2lb/900g loaf tin.
- Line the tin with a triple layer of cling film.
- Gently heat the condensed milk, butter and chocolate together. Stir carefully as it has a tendency to burn.
- Add the biscuits and bars- just throw them in and mash them up very roughly in the chocolate mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf tin and leave in the fridge for 5-6 hours.
- Cut with a sharp knife and serve.
Edward’s Top Tip:
- You could also try adding in these additional ingredients: • Sultanas/Raisins • Cherries • Marshmallows • Chocolate Crunchie bars