Flourless courgette brownies – a deliciously rich grain free brownie that will satisfy any chocolate lovers cravings. Adding courgette may sound a bit strange, but it keeps these chocolate treats super moist, and you don’t even know it’s there!
Flourless Courgette BrowniesAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 270g almond butter
- 250g courgette (about 1 large), rinsed and grated
- 200g good quality dark chocolate, melted
- 80ml honey
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Seeds from 1/2 vanilla bean
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4 and line a 23cm (9inch) square baking tin with parchment paper.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix together with a wooden spoon until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour the batter into the prepared tin. Spread the batter out evenly and smooth the top with the back of the spoon or a spatula.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Leave to cool in the tin on a wire rack, once cool, remove from tin and cut into 16 or 20 pieces.
- Will keep for up to 5 days at room temperature in an airtight container.