A fun twist on adding fruit to your breakfast is to add frozen fruit, it’s like having bites of fruity ice-pops! Berries are particularly suited to freezing, so keep a small tub of them on hand in the freezer to add a few to your yogurt, cereal or smoothies.
Frozen Berry Breakfast BowlAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 3-4 generous spoonfuls plain Greek yogurt
- Blueberry or blackberry jam
- 2 spoonfuls granola
- Handful frozen blackberries & blueberries
- Shredded coconut
- Spoon yogurt into a breakfast bowl then add 1-2 tsp jam (to taste), swirl through the yogurt. Top off with granola, frozen berries and a sprinkling of coconut. Enjoy immediately.
- We find the best way to freeze berries is to lay them on a tray in a single layer then pop them in the freezer. Once frozen, place berries in a freezer bag or plastic tub. Freezing them in a single layer help them not freeze together which makes it much easier to take a few at a time.