Grilled Peach & Feta Salad. This salad may only have a few ingredients, but it’s not short on a mix of flavours and texture. Sweetness from grilled peaches, saltiness from crumbled feta, bursts of fresh coolness from mint, smokiness and crunch from roasted pine nuts. This is a fresh and delicious salad perfect for the summer!
Grilled Peach & Feta SaladAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- Small handful pine nuts
- 4 peaches, quartered
- Olive oil, for cooking
- 2 bags watercress, spinach & rocket mix
- 200g feta cheese
- Small handful fresh mint leaves
- Olive oil
- Balsamic glaze
- Sea salt flakes
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place a griddle pan over a medium high heat. Add the pine nuts so that they toast gently while the pan is heating up, shake the pan from time to time so that the pine nuts are toasted all over. When pine nuts are golden, pour out onto a small plate and leave to cool. Return pan to the heat.
- Brush the flesh sides of the peach quarters with olive oil then arrange in the heated griddle pan. (You could also cook them over a barbeque). Cook on both cuts sides for about 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- To assemble salad, scatter greens on a large flat serving dish and crumble feta over. Add grilled peaches, toasted pine nuts, and finally, roughly torn mint leaves. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic glaze and season with a bit of salt & pepper.