Keelings Blueberry & Raspberry Bread & Butter Breakfast Pudding
Keelings Bread & Butter PuddingAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 400g brioche loaf, thickly sliced
- 100g unsalted butter, very soft
- 125g raspberries
- 125g blueberries
- 350ml vanilla yoghurt
- 150ml milk
- 3 eggs
- Zest from ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp demerara sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/gas 4.
- Butter the brioche slices on one side only then cut into large cubes by cutting each slice into quarters.
- Scatter brioche cubes, raspberries and blueberries into a large casserole dish and set aside.
- Whisk together yoghurt, milk, eggs and lemon zest in a large jug. Pour mixture over the brioche and leave to soak for 15-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with demerara sugar then bake until a sharp knife inserted into the centre of the pudding comes out clean, about 35 minutes. Leave to cool for 10-15 minutes on a wire rack then serve with a dollop of yoghurt and a few fresh berries.