Try our meatball fajita recipe. Everyone will love these tasty bites of Mexican spice, held together in a warm flour tortilla.
Meatball FajitasAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 500g minced beef
- 1 packet fajita seasoning mix
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 1 pepper, finely sliced
- Juice of 1 lime
- To serve:
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 ripe avocado, chopped
- ½ head iceberg lettuce, finely sliced
- Tomato salsa
- Remove 1 tablespoon of fajita seasoning from the sachet and reserve the remaining seasoning. Combine the remaining seasoning with the minced beef and shape tablespoons of beef into mini meatballs.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a pan and cook the meatballs over a medium heat for 15 minutes, until just cooked through. Add the onion and pepper and the remaining fajita seasoning mix and cook until the vegetables are tender. Sprinkle over the juice of the lime.
- Warm the tortillas through and serve the meatballs and vegetables in flour tortillas with avocado, lettuce and tomato salsa.