Shane Smith’s Mini Christmas Pudding Truffles are a great recipe to make with the kids and make the perfect edible gift.
Mini Christmas Pudding TrufflesAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 230g dark chocolate
- 160ml single cream
- 1 tbsp butter
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 125g white chocolate
- Fondant icing for holly & berries
- Place the chocolate, cream, vanilla & butter in a bowl over a pot of gently simmering water and stir until the ingredients are melted and combined.
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours to firm up.
- Once cold & set using a dessert spoon, scoop out 12 balls and roll between the palm of your hands to give you a smooth ball. Return to the fridge until needed.
- In a bowl over simmering water, melt the white chocolate and set aside.
- For the holly & berries, dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out some green fondant icing. Using a holly cutter or a small knife, cut out the holly leaf and place on a lined tray.
- For the berries, simply roll some red fondant icing into small balls and leave to firm up with the leaves.
- For assembly: Spoon some of the melted white chocolate over the truffle and place two holly leaves and three berries on top. These are best kept cool until needed.
- Shelf life:Undercoated truffles can me made in advance and frozen for up to 3 months or alternatively if made fresh can keep for up to 2 weeks in an airtight container.
Thu, 04 Mar 2021
Wed, 24 Feb 2021
Thu, 18 Feb 2021
Thu, 11 Feb 2021
Tue, 09 Feb 2021