Impress your guests with this simple healthy fish recipe.
Pesto Crusted Fish FilletAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 2 tbsp green pesto
- 85g fresh breadcrumbs
- 4 white fish fillets, like cod or hake
- To serve: green salad
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/gas mark 4.
- Mix together the pesto with the breadcrumbs.
- Lay the fish on a baking tray, skin side down, and press the crumbs over the surface of each fillet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the fish is cooked through and the crust is brown and crispy.
- Serve with green salad