Lilly Higgins is a Cork based food writer and photographer. Author of Make Bake Love and Dream Deli, Lilly also writes for various newspapers and magazines. She loves everything to do with food and so do her two baby boys.
Smoked Paprika Corn CakesAdd to My Cookbook
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 500g sweetcorn (tinned is fine)
- 1 red onion, roughly chopped
- 2 eggs
- 20g coriander or parsley
- 120g self raising flour
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- Salt Black pepper
- Sunflower oil, for frying
- Place 300 sweetcorn, the roughly chopped onion, eggs, herbs, flour, paprika and seasoning into the bowl of a food processor. Blitz until combined.
- Transfer to a large bowl and stir through the remaining sweetcorn.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a non stick frying pan over a medium - high heat. Place 2-3 tbsp of the batter into the pan and cook in batches of 3 for 1 minute each side or until golden.
- Place the cooked cakes on a tray lined with paper towels. Keep in a warm oven whilst you make the rest of the cakes.
- Serve with sour cream, guacamole and tomato salsa.
Thu, 04 Mar 2021
Wed, 24 Feb 2021
Thu, 18 Feb 2021
Thu, 11 Feb 2021
Tue, 09 Feb 2021