Tomato Carpaccio – This salad is fresh, light and the perfect summer dish. The pink peppercorns add a fruity spiciness to the tomatoes, but if you’re unable to find pink peppercorns, a light grinding of regular black pepper will do.
Tomato CarpaccioAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 8-10 large ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 2 x (125g) buffalo mozzarella balls, torn or sliced
- Flaked sea salt
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp heaped pink peppercorns, crushed
- Handful fresh basil
- Arrange the slices of tomato and mozzarella on a serving dish, sprinkle with salt.
- Drizzle generously with olive oil, and a little less generously with the red wine vinegar. Strew with crushed pink peppercorns and finish off with the fresh basil leaves.
- Serve immediately.
Thu, 04 Mar 2021
Wed, 24 Feb 2021
Thu, 18 Feb 2021
Thu, 11 Feb 2021
Tue, 09 Feb 2021