Try this delicious Chinese dish from Amoy – Zesty Orange and Soy Chicken
Zesty Orange and Soy ChickenAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 3 tbsp marmalade
- 2 tsp ready chopped garlic
- 4 tbsp Amoy Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp Heinz 57 mustard
- 2 x 300g Amoy Straight to Wok Ribbon Rice Noodles
- 2 pak choi, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 425g pack mini chicken fillets
- Red chilli, cut into strips, to serve (optional)
- Amoy Dark Soy Sauce, to serve (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200C, fan 180C, gas 6.
- Mix together the marmalade, garlic, Amoy Dark Soy Sauce and Heinz 57 mustard.
- Place the noodles straight from the pack onto a non-stick baking tray, top each bundle of noodles with some pak choi, red pepper and red onion.
- Top with the mini chicken fillets, ensuring they don’t overlap and season with black pepper.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken, and cover the tray with foil tightly so steam doesn’t escape.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 - 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked, and serve immediately either straight from the tray or toss everything together before serving. Season with extra soy sauce to taste and scatter over chilli if desired.
Thu, 04 Mar 2021
Wed, 24 Feb 2021
Thu, 18 Feb 2021
Thu, 11 Feb 2021
Tue, 09 Feb 2021